Have you seen Robert E Schilken?

TENTATIVE

LOVED THE WHOLE TEAM

Excxcellent doctor and great surgeon. Shows care to his patients. Great in diagnosis.

DAM GOOD DOCTOR

Dr had no problem spending time with me explaining what was wrong with my knee and what he was going to do to fix my knee. Dr Schilken is a people person and this is very rare in a doctor. I would highly recommend this Dr for your ortho needs.

Great Guy

Dr. Schilken has performed multiple surgeries on my knees and all have gone very well. He's very nice, takes time to listen to the patient and is very knowledgeable. He is definitely on the conservative tried & true side of things, so you probably won't find new or cutting edge procedures here, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Deborah A. Weaver RN, MSN

I was an RE nurse for 25 years at the hospital Dr. Schilken trained at. I have know him since he was a junior resisent, and when I ruptured a tendon in my leg--it was Dr Schilken that I chose to perform my surgery, and followup. I know him as a wonderful, caring physician--but more importantly--he gets this nurse's orthopedic stamp of approval!

First Impressions Fantastic

Dr. Schilken took a look at me when I was in to see Dr.Mark Fye,I can only say that he has a great way of making you feel you will be well cared for.I look forward to having him treat me for a shoulder problem.

An amazing Dr., not many like him

Not only is he an amazing Dr, his bedside manner matches. He listens to his patients, doesn't treat you like you're stupid. Will do everything he can to help you and is very kind and respectful and makes you feel at ease and that no matter what is wrong, everything will be alright.

Highly recommended

Excellent doctor for numerous knee problems including two meniscal tears and arthritus of my knees (at 39 years old!).Excellent surgeon, excellent care. Highly recommend.

Dr. Robert E. Schilken is the Best!

Dr. Robert E. Schilken is an extremelycaring and compassionate physician. He is also an extremely competent surgeon.I should know, he has operated on me,three times!