Dr. Robert F Schiowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Schiowitz?

Both my wife and I loved his personality, his dedication, and his candor.

pt.

I felt Dr. Schoiwitz had good bedside manner. Spent plenty of time with me and made good recommendations for my surgery. After I recovered I heard nightmare stories about poor recovery because other surgeons did not make the same recs. I would go see him again. No he nor the hosp called after my surgery, but I personnally would not expect that.

Very professional and easy to understand.

I found this physician to be very helpful and compassionate. My condition turned out to be non-surgical and I was glad he was so in favor of other options. He listened well and was "to the point" in his explanations. I would see this doctor again.

Really good Dr

Dr. Schiowitz & his surgical team along w/ the office personael are all true professionals. Every aspect of having a hernia repaired was low stress due all in part to the above mentioned people. If I ever have another need for a surgical procedure the first person I will call is Dr. Schiowitz.

Doesn't care

This surgeon does not perform laparoscopic surgery - meaning more pain, more recovery time, and residual pain six months after surgery. Neither the hospital nor the doctor's office bothered to call the day after surgery to check - or any other day

Very poor experience. The surgeon did not care, never gave a follow-up call. The surgeon does not perform laparoscopic surgery, just tradition. The result is a much longer recovery, with weeks of pain and discomfort

Going back :)

I had a cyst removed and was very happy with a unhappy situation being this was my first surgery ever. I even called after hours and was contacted personally be the surgoen. I have to schedule something else and will be going back.

Dr. Robert F Schiowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.