Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Schlossman
Dr. Robert Schlossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Schlossman is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham & Women`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Schlossman has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Schlossman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Brigham & Women`s Hospital
25 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Robert Schlossman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Schlossman in this video.
Dr. Robert Schlossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.