Dr. Robert Schnall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Schnall?

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Great Dr. Really cares about the outcome of his patients

Pathetic

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr. Schnall misdiagnosed my condition and prescribed meds that had very negative effects. I let him know that the meds were not having the desired effect, and instead of reevaluating he doubled the dose. This left me unable to do my job and support my family. When I tried to contact him again his office gave me a distant appointment. I went to the office to complain and ran into him in the waiting room. I explained what was going on and he said "If this is in your head you might never get better". I related this to the referring doc and she referred me to another doctor. I eventually got a correct diagnosis and regained my health. Dr. Schnall should be ashamed of himself!

An Ignorant Fraud

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr Schnall is one of those doctors who wastes your time with needless prescriptions and procedures, all so he can bill you insurance and get paid. He wrote me two prescriptions; neither worked. He performed two prostate exams in two months: this is dubious, but lucrative, of course. He sent me to a lab to get a semen sample done. When I got there I was told they don't do that procedure. Instead of taking responsibility for his mistake, Schnall chewed out the lab on the phone--I overhead the conversation--"why can't you do it?" he actually said. He won't take my calls, but has his secretaries badger me about office visits. He is in it for the money--that's very clear--and has no ethics or accountability.

He really cares

Posted on October 27th, 2012

Amazing Doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Dr.Schnall saved my life, he is an amazing doctor and an even better person. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr.Schnall. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr.Schnall you are the best!!!

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor! I had a kidney stone with E-Coli & I couldn't have asked for better care!

Posted on January 7th, 2011

He seems to care about his patients more than most doctors

Posted on November 20th, 2010

Cares about his patients more than any other doctor I have encountered

Posted on January 30th, 2009

This guy is one awesome doctor!He has saved my life from kidney stones that were out to get me. He makes you feel like he really cares about your outcome, and moves fast to get there.

Posted on July 11th, 2017