Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert N Schnitzler has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert N Schnitzler has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Unstable Angina
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Robert N Schnitzler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 45
Many patients do not like people to be as straight forward as Dr. Schnitzler. Consequently, they write bad reviews. I like to be told exactly what caused my heart problems and what I should be doing about it. Dr. Schnitzler does not just treat the problem, he makes his patients responsible for their health. Many doctors today spend a lot of time with their patients but do not accomplish as much as this man accomplishes in s short time. My hemotologist referred me to Dr. Schnitzler and told me he is the best and the cardiologist he chooses for himself.
After being injected with radioactive dye and put on a rig that looked like it was 30 years old, I knew I'd made a bad choice. This bunch is all about doing the tests and then they don't hardly look at the results. Condescending doctor and rude, incompetent staff. He was great back in the day but at 80+,it's time to retire.
53 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1965
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Robert N Schnitzler accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSchnitzler Cardiovascular Consultants, 8122 Datapoint Dr Ste 700, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert N Schnitzler in this video.
Dr. Robert N Schnitzler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.