Dr. Robert B Schoene Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Schoene?

Dr. Schoene is an excellent physician. If you're looking for an excellent doctor who knows and can actually treat asthma, this is the doctor you want to have.

Dr. Schoene seems a sort of dumb pseudo-friendly jock personality who stabs you in the back in your medical records. For my allergy-related respiratory distress he prescribed three ibuprofen evey four hours then wrote in my medical records that I seemed like a paranoid schizophrenic. He saw me once and has no training in psychiatry. I'd complained about another doctor who swindled me out of 25 thousand dollars after initiating a sexual afair with me.