Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Schorlemer
Dr. Robert E Schorlemer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Schorlemer is affiliated with St Lukes Baptist Hospital, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Methodist Mansfield Medical Center. Dr. Schorlemer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert E Schorlemer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert E Schorlemer has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Robert E Schorlemer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert E Schorlemer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
My previous pregnancy was 8 years ago and needless to say the entire experience, especially the delivery, was utterly traumatic to the extreme that I was not sure if I could handle it again. This time was very different. Dr. Schorlemer was wonderful, thoughtful and capable. This second experience was so much better than the prior one, that I am even considering trying it again.
My mother has gone to Dr. Schorlemer for 15 years so when it was my turn to get examined for the first time i felt at ease. He always takes his time to listen and pay attention to all the questions I ask and he is sure to clear up any confusion by the time the appt. is over. He also gives samples to try before he prescribes something just to be sure it is right for you. Cannot say enough good things abot this doctor!
Dr. Schorlemer was a fantastic doctor during my two pregnancies. I unfortunately met him in the hospital as he was on rotation when I lost my first child. In such an awful situation he was a beacon of light, he provided a bedside manner that was unlike I have ever seen. So when I got pregnant again I decided that he would be my doctor he help me to carry through to a full term pregnancy after three losses. He reassured me every step of the way and made sure that we made a plan that would help me get to a full term baby. He listened to me he helped ease my worries, took time to talk with me about anything I wanted to talk about, and he was a fantastic doctor. I would highly recommend him for any woman wanting to have a baby high risk or normal.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Schorlemer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Robert E Schorlemer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Consultants, 4499 Medical Dr Ste 119, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Robert E Schorlemer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.