Dr. Robert Schorlemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Schorlemer?

WONDERFUL

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

My previous pregnancy was 8 years ago and needless to say the entire experience, especially the delivery, was utterly traumatic to the extreme that I was not sure if I could handle it again. This time was very different. Dr. Schorlemer was wonderful, thoughtful and capable. This second experience was so much better than the prior one, that I am even considering trying it again.

Highly recommended

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

My mother has gone to Dr. Schorlemer for 15 years so when it was my turn to get examined for the first time i felt at ease. He always takes his time to listen and pay attention to all the questions I ask and he is sure to clear up any confusion by the time the appt. is over. He also gives samples to try before he prescribes something just to be sure it is right for you. Cannot say enough good things abot this doctor!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Excellent!

I would highly recommend Dr Schorlemer.

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Dr. Schorlemer was a fantastic doctor during my two pregnancies. I unfortunately met him in the hospital as he was on rotation when I lost my first child. In such an awful situation he was a beacon of light, he provided a bedside manner that was unlike I have ever seen. So when I got pregnant again I decided that he would be my doctor he help me to carry through to a full term pregnancy after three losses. He reassured me every step of the way and made sure that we made a plan that would help me get to a full term baby. He listened to me he helped ease my worries, took time to talk with me about anything I wanted to talk about, and he was a fantastic doctor. I would highly recommend him for any woman wanting to have a baby high risk or normal.

Good Doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2013

this doctor is very good!

Late and Rushed

Posted on February 14th, 2013

It’s funny how 4 out of 5 reviews mentioned that they were NOT rushed. HMMMMMM! Red flags! He was my doctor in 2011. He was late for every appointment I had but 1. How many appointments in a 9 month pregnancy? Not so good. The longest I waited was 2 hrs. And the rest of my appointments and avg. of 45min to 1hr wait. YES I was rushed every time I mean duh if you're late to begin with of course he has to rush makes sense, doesn’t it? He knows what he’s doing, if after 45 yrs he didn’t know then there would be problems. Unfortunately I never knew what my results were and it never failed that the pharmacy never had my Rx. At the beginning of this year I had my annual and I waited 20 min but rushed again. I got a Rx that was going to be called in and yeah didn’t happen. I’m sure he’s a great person and yeah he’s a good doctor just feel it’s time to hang up the stethoscope. That or stop trying to be a patient hogger ;) Less is more!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017