3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Schriner?

Caution!

Actually saw “the doctor” on 4th visit. Had to call them for appointment after sleep study. Perscription written for CPAP and after 6 months of use I thought I’d developed a lung infection from not properly cleaning CPAP. Made an appointment and after listening with stethoscope I didn’t have lung infection so I was given an inhaler. After that appointment I stopped and sat in lobby to catch my breath when a nurse walked by. She looked at me and escorted me to emergency room where I was immediately admitted, winked off to the main hospital downtown where I was placed in ICU and stayed over 2 weeks for chronic Afib. A nurse saw what the doctor couldn’t hear with his stethoscope. The whole office staff just seems to be disjointed and intent on pumping patients in and out

Excellent sleep specialist

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Schriner. He made my diagnosis of idiopathic hypersomnia 7 years ago following nighttime sleep study and MSLT daytime study. I received my sleep study results that same afternoon. He was very thorough in explaining my condition and treatment options. I would highly recommend him as a sleep specialist.

Dr. Robert W Schriner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Collierville, TN.

Dr. Robert W Schriner Is this you?