Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Schutz has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Breast Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
immediately decided not to do what 2 other surgeons recommended said was fine the way I was even though I needed this surgery to remove scar tissue that was being bitten on inside of lip, then I noticed he was saying it would make my smile lower than it was and he was looking at the photos of my normal side, the scar tissue side needed to be lowered and was high was the problem, read reviews his staff is nice but they don't cut you, I asked for another surgeon
I went in for a breast augmentation and dr, Schutz was incredibly helpful in answering any questions I had, and easing my nerves about any concerns. I also did Botox and didn't bruise at all, which has never happened before. He has a gift! I'm in love with the results from both! Would definitely recommend Dr Schutz in the future!
32 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Robert J Schutz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBlack Hills Plastic Surgery, 3615 5th St Ste 101, Rapid City, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Schutz in this video.
Dr. Robert J Schutz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.