Dr. Robert J Schutz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Schutz?

Terrible! Do not waste your money or your time!

I had surgery with Dr. Schurz fairly recently and would NOT recommend having surgery and/or other procedures with him. He does NOT stand behind his work, is manipulative, condescending, and lied in my patient record. When I tried to discuss these issues with him he refused and had someone from his office send me a response letter. Do your research and pay attention to the other negative reviews he has; especially the way he treats his patients. He is very unprofessional and unethical. Do not waste your money or your time!

Does a fabulous job!

Absolutely thrilled with my results. Dr Shutz took my anatomy and gave recommendations accordingly. I am thrilled with my new look!

mr needed scar tissue correction

immediately decided not to do what 2 other surgeons recommended said was fine the way I was even though I needed this surgery to remove scar tissue that was being bitten on inside of lip, then I noticed he was saying it would make my smile lower than it was and he was looking at the photos of my normal side, the scar tissue side needed to be lowered and was high was the problem, read reviews his staff is nice but they don't cut you, I asked for another surgeon

I went in for a breast augmentation and dr, Schutz was incredibly helpful in answering any questions I had, and easing my nerves about any concerns. I also did Botox and didn't bruise at all, which has never happened before. He has a gift! I'm in love with the results from both! Would definitely recommend Dr Schutz in the future!

Real Estate Agent/Owner

Of All the places I have gone to Including Big City Offices, Dr. Schutz and staff were so friendly and made me feel at ease. He listened and gave great advice on many questions...took time to listen. Loved my results and look forward to returning.

Bad results

Would NOT recommend Dr. Schutz to any of my family or friends. Results were not anywhere close to what they should have been. I'm very disappointed with his lack of concern and follow up. Lots of excuses from him.

Extremely happy with my results! Wished I would have done it sooner :) He was great to work with, extremely professional and I loved his sense of humor! I felt very comfortable discussing uncomfortable topics with him!

Such a gentle and kind doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and eased my mind about having surgery. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

a

A huge thank you to Dr Schutz for everything 😀

Service was excellent and my scarring is practically invisible. I have had a great deal of plastic surgery, and Dr. Schutz's work is impeccable. I continue to refer and recommend him to all my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Schutz. I look wonderful!!

Nothing but good things to say...thanks for everything!!!

What a joke!!

I had to go to Dr. Hapcic to fix this doctor's mistakes. He ruined my tummy tuck and his revision made it worse. I got a staph infection from his surgery center that wasn't made know to me until I requested my records, they just put me on antibiotics without informing me. I was so disgusted with this and my unacceptable results from my tummy tuck and revision, even Dr. Hapcic said that he was sorry that my results and revision were done so poorly. I'm glad that I went to see him because he has fixed my tummy and I'm so pleased with the results. There are far more superior plastic surgeons in the area then Dr. Schutz!!

Dr. Robert J Schutz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.