Dr. Robert Sculthorpe Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sculthorpe?

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Procedure went well, but the so called boss came by and he was rude to the nurse. Not a friendly place...

What a wonderful man!

Posted on January 24th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Sculthorpe and his staff could not have been better really. From the front desk to my saying goodbye, everyone made me feel at ease and like I was their only patient.(even though it was busy) I highly recommend Dr. Sculthorpe as I feel like my health is much better off because of his care.

Dr. Sculthorpe should be removed from the center!

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Sculthorpe is the worst doctor I've ever met. He is not a people person and he is rude to his staff. The center is excellent due to his exceptional staff, nurses, and the other anesthesiologist. I would only recommend the center to others because of the staff employed there. Dr. Sculthorpe is awful, I witnessed him screaming at his staff and he seems very bossy and rude to employees, he should not be practicing medicine, he does not belong in a field that cares for people.

Posted on February 25th, 2016