Dr. Robert Sears Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sears?

Great doctor for women!

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Dr Sears is the best in the practice! He is compassionate and he listens! I can discuss anything with him and feel he "hears me"! This is so important to a woman. Ladies, if you are looking for a great doctor, I recommend Dr Sears!!!!

Excellent patient service!

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I do consulting work and travel around as needed. I had a long term contract in Columbus and needed to find a GP taking new patients. I'll admit I had no clue how to go about it but certainly I got lucky with Dr. Sears and his clinical staff. Always on top of things with my care and needs and great about explaining things so that I could understand. I would highly recommend!!

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Sears is the first General Practice Physician I have had in many years that earns high confidence in all aspects of his diagnosis and treatment competencies. He always follows up, and has genuine concern for my family and I. I feel he treats "the whole patient", by allowing me to speak openly, ask questions, and be treated as an equal, with friendship and respect. I highly recommend Dr. Sears.

great Dr if you have 3 hours to waste waiting in their office.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr Sears is great. The 3 weeks to get in with an 11 am appointment then waiting till after 1 pm to be seen had gone to far.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

GREAT DR. A VERY TRUSTING PERSON

Great doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2014

Love Dr Sears. He is an excellent doctor, but also caring and kind. He takes time to listen to the patient. I have referred a neighbor and three relatives to him. They think he is excellent also.

good practice and excellent physician

Posted on March 25th, 2014

they have a lab, xray lab, friendly staff, Dr. Sears is down to earth and listens to you and is very knowledgeable. Like walking into a clinic where everyone is related to you and cares. can't do much better and Ohio Health is all inter connected. They follow up very well too. Dare you to find a better place

Great Doc..Staff not so great

Posted on January 17th, 2014

The front desk staff is very rude and not helpful at all. Seriously considering finding a new doc because I don't want to deal with them.

excellent PCP

Posted on October 29th, 2013

Dr. Sears listens and has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable and part of the process. He talks to you and not down to you. very caring doctor and thorough . Glad he is my PCP

He takes the time to listen!

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I've had this doctor before and had to leave because he left the county for a while. Now he's back and I left my other doc to come back to him. He takes the time to listen and ask your opinion and ask good questions. Not the standard. He makes you think, kinda makes you look at other possibilities. Hope he stays in the area this time.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

My 3rd appt went well except he told me on the appt before this that he would be setting me up with another blood draw for my vit D deficiency and he said nothing until I brought it up. I don't think he marked the chart for a reminder. I guess I should note this to say something when I go back. I shouldn't feel like I should be reminding him. I still truly like this doctor. Maybe doctors get overloaded but I still am bothered by this.

Awesome doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2010

Leaving the doctor I have been seeing for many years was a very hard decision for me. After finally making that decision, I went to see Dr. Sears and he made my decision the best decision I ever made! He is truly the most caring doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. He is truly a people person. He is the kind of doctor I hoped to find. I knew in my heart there were more doctors just like the one I had to leave. I'm just so happy I found Dr. Sears so quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Sears.