Dr. Robert Sedaros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sedaros?

Knee Replacements

Posted on November 25th, 2017

My wife and I have each had a left knee replaced by Dr. Sadaros. Mine was in October of 2016 and my wife's was in May of 2017. Each of us have had no problems with the knees and I plan on having my right knee replaced in 2018. Great Doctor.

Great DR

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Great surgeon. He has done three (3) surgeries for me. All have been a major improvement in my life style as well as my quality of life. The physical therapy section of the office was a wonderful complement to my recovery.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

excellent surgeon. replaced both my knees and which has changed my life. thank you.

Knee & Wrist

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I like Dr. Seadros so far! He is so far great, he is not cut happy surgeon,he will use surgery as a last resort, I really like his nurse Sue, she is great!!! Iam dealing with a fracture wrist and a bad knee, I left Dr. O Brian in Merritt Island he is a Quack Dr. very poor bedside manor and is not a good surgeon what so ever, so I found Dr. Sedaros way better Dr. in every aspect! Yes I would tell anyone to go to him very pleased so far :)

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Very easy to get an appoitment, unlike other physicians in the area. I saw Dr. Sedaros back in 05 when I when I has a teenager and he remembered me! I felt very welcomed and at ease. He helped calm my nerves and I am almost through a speedy recovery.

Excellent!

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Dr. Sedaros saw me in the ER after an auto accident in October. My arm was shattered. He performed surgery and did an excellent job. If you could see the pictures of my arm in the beginning and how it looks now, you wouldn't believe it! I think the world of Dr. Sedaros and his abilities. He has always been very caring and never rushed. His nurse is great also! I would recommend him highly. I will go to him for any other orthopedic problems that I would have!

Great injectionist!

Posted on September 16th, 2011

This doctor is really good at giving a cortisone injection. Uses a 'freezing' technique that makes the shot almost painless! Easy to talk to; spends an adequate amount of time with you. Absolutely great nurse/office staff.

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

The doctor is vey conscientious! He took his time with me listened to my symptoms. Gave me good treatment options and had me back to my old routine in weeks. Would recommend to anyone.

Never again, I was a waste of his time and he was surely a waste of mine

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I first knew something was off when they ushered me into the X-ray room to get a "recommended" Xray even before seeing the doctor.I don't know about you but that made no sense to me, if the doctor wanted an Xray, then he would have to see me first. He was immediately put off when I asked him for more holistic approaches to solve my knee problem (as opposed to the steroid injections he proposed). I didn't do much want to stop the pain but wanted to an all-inclusive solution and prevention of my "runners knee."He did't even recommend for me to rest, I'm the one who brought that up. I even asked if he recommend stretches or exercises to help solve it... he just ended with telling me not to do things that would cause pain to my knee. Really? Horrible doctor who seems to care only about the bottom line.

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

excellent doctor. Very caring.

Posted on December 4th, 2017