Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Seminara
Dr. Robert S Seminara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Seminara is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Seminara has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert S Seminara has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 59
He has been my dr/friend for 30 +years. Has rescued me from very scary places. This man is not only a amazing dr, but he is an angel to his patients. Anyone treated by dr. Seminara has truly been blessed. With him retiring now I wish him every joy in this life that he so deserves. Not everyone is lucky enough to have had a dr that they truly can be greatful for. Thank u Dr Seminara for putting up with me all these years and for just being the special man you are. With much love and gratitude Robin DeLuco
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2010, 2012, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Seminara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1977
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Robert S Seminara accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Santi Seminara Md, 69 Bay Ridge Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Robert S Seminara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.