4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert N Severinac?

Would recommend

Very professional made me feel comfortable answered all my questions love my results

Best Surgeon

Dr. Severinac exceeded my expectations! He has impeccable bed side manners, could not have asked for a better surgeon/physician. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff.

Excellent Surgeon

I recently decided to have breast augmentation. After a lot of research about the procedure I made appointments with two different doctors in town. I was blown out of the water with the difference in experience with Dr. Sev and his staff. From my initial consultation through my post op appointments everything went smooth. At my initial consultation my examination was thorough. He took the time to explain things clearly answering all of my questions, much unlike the experience I had across town. My results are amazing!!! I would recommend Dr. See to anyone having breast augmentation surgery I couldn't be happier!!!

Mommy Makeover

The decision to have plastic surgery is one that comes with many decisions. Dr Sev and his staff made the pre op decisions approachable and easy to understand. Surgery day is one that comes with anticipation and a bit of fear. Dr Sev took the time to answer my questions and even prayed with me prior to surgery. His care for his patients is unmatched. Recovery is what no one looks forward to but again Dr Sev and his staff made sure that my questions were answered even if it meant personally calling to make sure I was okay and well informed. In today's hectic pace of life it's easy to expect substandard care. Dr Sev and his staff are a welcome reminder as to what excellent patient care is and should be. Thank you for all you do to make each patient feel like your only and for helping us have our inner beauty match our outer selves.

I actually look forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this year.

I am a 55 year old professional and I have always been unhappy with what I felt was my disproportional body type. After reaching mid-life and at the encouragement of a friend who lives in France, I decided to investigate breast augmentation. I did a lot of research for the Fort Wayne area and Indiana Plastic Surgery Center was at the top of the list for patient satisfaction. I have many allergies to many aspects of our environment and Dr. Severinac was able to provide research of the safety of the implants and almost 0% allergy reaction for the surgical procedure and the implants. My husband and I had lots of questions (we had 2 consultation visits, before we made the decision) and Dr. Severinac was very patient and answered each question with respect. My husband is an engineer and he even had technical questions about the structure of the implants and how they were manufactured. Dr. Severinac was very willing to answer all of our questions even though I am sure we took more than the allotted appointment time. I am very satisfied with my new body image and I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac and his staff to anyone. I am very happy that I made the decision of breast augmentation. I have renewed self-confidence to wear clothing that matches my professional status and that contributes to my positive feelings about my career and personal life. I actually look forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this year. Thanks so much Dr. Severinac and staff for helping me to make this transition to a new body a positive one.

Absolutely, completely satisfied with everything he has done. Awesome Dr. and Staff. Love everything about Dr. Severniac and his staff.

Caring doctor with fabulous results

I have been a patient of Dr. Severinac at the Indiana Plastic Surgery Center for 15 years. He corrected a deviated septum and I have seen him for facial laser treatments, botox and fillers. He has also performed several surgical services for family members and friends, who have all been thrilled with his work.

Very professional and does excellent work

I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac. I couldn't be more happy with my results!!

Highly recommend

Totally satisfied Obviously knows what he is doing.

I had a great experience!

Dr severinac is an amazing surgeon. I am so happy with my results! He is not only great at what he does but he truly has a heart of gold. He and his staff made me feel at home and eased every bit of nerves I had to begin with. I would highly recommend dr severinac to all my family and friends.

24 y/o female breast aug

Phenomenal results, personable trustworthy Doctor. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Amazing doctor, amazing staff. Wouldnt ever use anyone else.

Dr. Robert N Severinac is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.