Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert P Shackelford
Dr. Robert P Shackelford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sulphur Springs, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert P Shackelford has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert P Shackelford has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Robert P Shackelford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert P Shackelford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
He is the worst dr i have ever used. He broke my femra bone during a hip replacement and never told me . my hip now has popped out 6 times i have had to to have four surgerys on my hip since he done so much damage to my hip. He acting like it was no big deal to him. He sent me to a dr in Tyler he done two surgerys on me he couldnt fix it so they sent me to Dallas ut southwestern to repair what Robert done to me. I now have life time damage to my hip and leg. I ask robert why he didnt tell me he broke my leg and all he could say was well thats highsude 20 20. He also told me he had Ms. He is a sorry dr.and anyone that goes to him is crazy.
i would not recomend anyone to go to this dr.......one of my mother's finger had swollen and was bright red and she was in severe pain....the Dr.had his back turned toward most of the time said it was arthritis and called in a prescription to the pharmacy for antibiotics and a pain medicine that she was allergic to and did not bother to ask her that while she was in the office the next office visit he said he was going to call in a prescription for a different pain medicine and never did.....we went two different times to the pharmacy.....nobody deserves to pay for an unprofessional service!
37 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Robert P Shackelford accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Paul Shackelford Md, 1535 Craig Ridge Rd, Sulphur Springs, TX
Dr. Robert P Shackelford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sulphur Springs, TX.