Dr. Robert Shargani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Shargani?

Posted on August 31st, 2015

great doctor, very nice

Thanks and happy new year Doc

Posted on December 15th, 2013

I want to say that I am having my Grandma with me for this Christmas, Dr. Shargani ordered all needed x-rays the first time she told her about her symptoms which revealed to be caused by cancer, she is fine and cancer free now because of the early diagnosis by Dr. Shargani and the great surgeon the he recommended.

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I am a diabetic patient and my sugar was not controlled despite being seen by a specialists. I knew Dr. Shargani as he is the doctor for my mother in a Nursing home and I was very happy with his care giving to her. I decided to give him a try and since I am fallowing up with him in his office thanks to his changes in my medications my sugar is being much more controlled.

good dactor

Posted on July 4th, 2013

LOVED DR SHARGAN.HE IS CARING,EXPRIENCED. iam do happy I found this dr.HIS staff are wonderful.THEY are helpful,caring . HIS OFFICE VERY CLEAN.

Posted on May 19th, 2013

Dr shargani is one of the besr doctors in knowledge, and he is no chaep, I was in his office when the kid was jumping from one chair to another crying and playing with the small glass decorating glass pieces on the table. the mother was not paying attention to the secretery request to take the son out to calm him and all off us in the waiting room were feeling uncomfortable. Dr shargani just told her not to come to his office again with the baby if she can not control the kid cause it makes danger for the kid and makes strees for other sicks in the waiting room

Too bad u can't move to florida dr. shargani lol

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I think Dr shargani is the best Dr i've ever been to, he is courteous, funny very smart and he cares about his patients, he also doesn't take crap from anyone but dont hold that against him thats what makes him a good Dr. and to the woman with the kid playing with the water cooler, he shouldn't have been touching it and u should do better parenting and teaching ur child not to touch what isn't his , so good for u dr shargani. It's a peaceful office and should stay that way it's where the sick go to heal....so u all soon...

very caring

Posted on August 28th, 2012

he listened and was attentive

short waiting time, nice doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2012

very good

Posted on November 28th, 2011

I took my husband to see Dr. Shargani rescently and I have to say that the doctor is very good. We were looking for a new doctor after we moved to the bronx and Dr. Shargani is a great fit. His office is clean and organized and he sees us within a couple of minutes of our arrival. He jokes with us and makes the visit a very enjoyable one. Very good doctor.

Dr.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

He is excellent physician and knowledgable master.

Great Office!

Posted on October 5th, 2011

The Doctor as well as the staff are very courteous and friendly. The office is very clean and well run. The Doctor sees me for however long I wish, and he truly cares about my well being by keeping in touch with me for updates. Great Doctor, great staff, great office!! 5 stars

very good