Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Sharon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert A Sharon has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Robert A Sharon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Sha sha gave me meds for my vaginal discharge it never cleared up it burns and is always moist , he said this medicine would clear it up and I would feel better for 1800.00 which I paid it’s still ozing discharge I also have headaches which hurt and a hemmroid which he said use over the counter meds I told him they don’t work he said I’ll be fine till I was in the bathroom for hours and I couldn’t wipe my butcheeck
I saw Dr.Sharon for years. Thought he was the best. Then I got really sick. And on the day of my scheduled appointment I received a call from the office staff that he would not be my doctor anymore. No explanation. Shocked and deeply hurt. I have difficulty comprehending how this happened. And he couldn't even have the respect or kindness to explain why he just dropped me so abruptly. Very strange. Suddenly all that kindness and hugs before you leave must have been fake. No one should ever be treated this way by another human being. Especially their doctor whom they believed in and trusted.
I was dismissed with a very unkind letter after mentioning to a nurse that I wish they had x-ray machines in office for simple problems rather then having to go to the hospital in bad weather. He told me I second guessed his judgement on what was his expertise! Apparently his staff must repeat every thing the patients tell them. His ego is out of control.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sharon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Robert A Sharon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOakwood Healthcare Center Wyandotte, 1700 Biddle Ave, Wyandotte, MI
Dr. Robert A Sharon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyandotte, MI.