Dr. Robert M Sheets Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Sheets?

Wonderful

My daughter has been a patient for 3 years (since she was 7) and Dr. Sheets finally offered answers to her pains and struggles and diagnosed her with JRA and AS. He is very kind and takes time to answer questions. We also like that he has an office in Murrieta/Temecula which makes it easy to see him and allows my daughter to only miss an hour or two on a school day. He is wonderful. Wish he could be my rheumatologist!

my childhood Dr. the best

Its been about 20 years since Dr Sheets diagnose me w juvinel arthritis h, so for me to remember him its because all hard work he did too help me with my condition I always wanted to go see if he still worked in Loma Linda children hospital so I could thank him for lot of decitions he made great Dr

Dr. Robert Sheets

Dr. Sheets has a kindness and compassion that superceded any other Pediatric Rheumatologist my daughter has had to deal with. She was diagnosed at 5 1/2 and she is now 20. We left San Diego for Oklahoma in 2005, and subsequent specialists have fallen light years short with their capacity to help my daughter deal with her disease. E.g. when told she had to self inject her meds at 13 years old, she looked at me and said, "Mom! I just can't!" And the Pediatric Rheumatologist in Dallas told her "I've had to inject myself 4 times a day for the past 26 years. I have no sympathy or empathy for you." And she cried the whole hour and half home again. Home Health came in and took the time to teach her. Dr. Sheets ALWAYS treated us with KINDNESS, and took the time to talk things through. He has been our hero through her disease.

My Hero.

I became a patient of Dr. Sheets' when I was about 9-10 years old. I stopped seeing him when I was 21, because I was no longer a child. He did a lot for my disease, and me. I am very thankful to have had a doctor who cared so much, something wasn't working it was changed immediately until something would work. I know my disease would be a lot worse if I had not had such an amazing doctor looking after me for so long.

I was amazed and thoroughly impressed with this doctor. Usually it's a miracle if the doctor spends more than 15 minutes in a room with you. Dr. Sheets took his time and carefully analysed my daughter and answered all our questions as well as he asked many many fact finding questions. Ultimately my child did not have an arthritic problem but Dr. Sheets uncovered the real cause of her pain which was an orthopedic issue that has gone un-diagnosed for 2 years despite multiple visit & x-rays to multiple visits to orthopedic. specialists. I highly recommend Dr. Sheets!

highly recommended

My daughter started with Dr. Sheets after needing a second opinion regarding a diagnosis from her previous Rheum. He came highly recommended and our visit confirmed not only his knowledge but patience and thoroughness. He had experience with the very rare condition my daughter had and prescribed a treatment plan that provided help without have extreme side effects.

Fantastic

Dr Sheets is the type of Dr. that I thought no longer exists. He is patient, thorough, very experienced and caring. He is one of a kind. If all Dr.s were as good as him, the world would be a better place. His nurse is super efficient also. Highly, highly recommended.

He is by far the best Rhuematologist I have ever had!

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Sheets made a world of difference for my son. After several years of mis-diagnosis he managed to properly diagnose my sons problem and prescribe a course of treatment that absolutely changed his life .