Dr. Robert C Sheppard Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Sheppard?

Cold staff, felt rushed.

This doctor has wonderful credentials, and I know that is all I should care about, but he did seem very cold and I felt rushed. The nurse that led me in was also very cold. The ARNP was very kind. Staff has not called me to set up the tests that I need. However, I do understand that authorizations can take some time.

Great Listener

Have been and still a patient for over 20 yrs. I the highest level of respect for Dr. Sheppard and his staff for there professionalism and personal skills in treating each of his patients. They provide a fare analysis and options for treatment. Dr. Sheppard and team keep you up to date with the latest treatment.

A life saver.

Doctor Sheppard will always take time to listen to your Heart Problems and then in a very professional manner take steps to correct these problems. He sure prescribed the proper medication to keep my heart in proper rhythm after many years of problems.

Found new information in file

I liked Dr. Sheppard's ease in talking to me. He found information in my file forwarded from another cardiologis re. medication that I hadn't been told about: He compared my current meds with what a previous cardiologist had prescribed but which script had never been called in. He evaluated my cardiology tests and suggested that a sleep study might uncover the real problem rather than the afib diagnosis. I feel relieved that Dr. Sheppard thoroughly discussed my test results with me and that he is also looking for a sure diagnosis. His office uses email, the first doctor in my experience who does.

I have been treated by Dr. Sheppard for the past 16 years and have always been confident in his expertise and attitude that we are partners in my health.

Dr. Sheppard and the staff at The Heart Institute makes you feel as if you are the most important patient they have. Dr. Sheppard correctly diagnosed me after several Cardiologist had not. My heart procedure was done and I am A-fib free.

Love him........But.....Just wish he was not always in such of a hurry of leave because I always find myself wishing I had more time to ask questions. Never get them all asked.

He's a great doctor he has helped me three different times, now going on the fourth time for surgery and he is great Dr courteous, kind good bedside manner and all around nice person.

Dr. Robert C Sheppard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.