Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Shin
Dr. Robert Shin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV, with another office in Charleston, WV. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Shin is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center-General Hospital, St. Francis Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division. Dr. Shin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Shin has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Shin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.