Dr. Robert Shin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Shin?

Awesome

Posted on February 7th, 2017

I'm 5months pre-op looking forward to my new future!

Love this Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Dr. shin is a wonderful Doctor. His bedside manners is unbelievable. He has performed three surgeries on me. Each one was a successful surgery.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Very pleased with Dr Shin's all around care and compassion with me and my family. He explained all procedures and all options to me and my family. The office staff from front desk, dietitian, nurses, PA's, to Dr Shin was courteous, professional, and very supportive through out all of my appointments.

Dr. Rude

Posted on December 17th, 2015

He isn't very courteous to overweight people, at least he wasn't to me, which is odd since he's a weight loss surgeon. He's made me feel bad about myself several times & im now finding a new doctor.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr shin did surgery on me 3 years ago I was in the hospital for 21/2 months and to this day I still have problems

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Shin for 5 years. His office staff is always professional and caring for my health needs. If your looking for a weight loss options he is the doctor to go to. The weight loss center will get you on a healthy weigh loss track!!

My experience with Dr. Shinn

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Shinn has the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a physician. He spent time with me, answered all my questions and concerns. I had no fear going into surgery and it has been the best decision I ever made. I love Dr. Shinn.

Posted on November 1st, 2014

Excellent experience, fantastic Dr. , would recommend Dr. Shin and his Staff, hospital stay at CAMC was wonderful too. Thank you for your help with my weight loss, I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't have done it with out you.

Tried to make an appointment

Posted on February 4th, 2014

My mother didn't get the chance to be a patient of Dr. Shin, due to her being on Medicaid. My mother was recently diagnosed with a severe hernia that required immediate surgery. I called CAMC and the physician help line recommended Dr. Shin. When I called to set up an appointment, I explained the situation and that time was critical. His staff kept telling me there was a problem with my mothers insurance; however, when I called, them, they said it was fine and he would be paid. After about four very important, very wasted days, one of his staff said, "The truth is Dr. Shin doesn't want to see your mother." When I asked why, she said it was because she was on Medicaid and they didn't pay him well enough for his time. She said he didn't like to see the "Medicaid people" and said they didn't pay well enough for all the hassle of a difficult surgery, like my mother's. I was very disappointed and disgusted. I do not recommend his man. If you go to him, you better not have Medicaid and you better have good insurance. Based on my experience, I wouldn't expect care, he just seems to care about your insurance.

Excellent Physician

Posted on April 20th, 2013

I would certainly recommend Dr. Shin to any friend. He is very thorough and is an expert in his field. I have had positive experiences with him in the office before surgery & after surgery (& presumably during surgery because everything went very well) and at discharge from the hospital. He demonstrated the utmost compassion and professionalism. Dr. Shin is an excellent physician.

Posted on April 9th, 2011

botched my friend's surgery and she's been in and out (mostly in) of ICU for 7 months now. She's just now getting stepped down to MedSurg unit and being sent from the Cleveland Clinic to Marietta. ER wanted this doctor to fix my hernia and i said noooo wayyyy.

Great Experience with MD and Staff

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Very helpful with answering all my questions both Dr. Shin and his great staff. Prompt return phone calls and always have a smile for you. They are very experience and up today on the latest information regarding this area of care. They understand what it means to the patient to have the support and follow up care with people they can trust and will be available if the need should arise at any time during their journey.