Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Shubinski has 2 locations
429 N San Antonio Rd
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert E Shubinski has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Robert E Shubinski has the following 6 expertise
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Knowledgeable and compassionate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Shubinski - Posted on September 17th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Robert E Shubinski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert E Shubinski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.