Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Shulman
Dr. Robert M Shulman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shulman is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Group, Holy Family Hospital in Haverhill and Lowell General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert M Shulman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Shulman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1975
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Robert M Shulman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Matthew Shulman Md, 800 Washington St # 1101, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Shulman in this video.
Dr. Robert M Shulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.