Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Sidlow has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I would give 0 stars if possible! If you are looking for competency, perception and sensitivity from a physician you won't find that from Dr. Sidlow. He was the most incompetent, pompous and arrogant doctor that I have ever had the displeasure of seeing! Because he couldn't figure out what was wrong with me he kept trying to insinuate that I need mental therapy! And because I kept proving him wrong and was right about what was wrong with me, this angered him and therefore he was so abusive to me! He is a very sad excuse for a human being. As a public service announcement I am warning others to stay clear of him! Any doctor who is abusive of sick people shouldn't be one! It's him who is having a mental issue and not me! Why because I was right about my condition does it mean that I'm having a mental issue? Since he was wrong about the illness, and I right and he was therefore abusing me because of this, this shows that he is mentally disturbed one!? Seeing him and also Jacobi Hospital in general was one of the worst medical experiences of my life! My advice, don't go to this Dr. or Jacobi Hospital, they will both compromise the integrity of your healthcare with their incompetency!
23 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1995
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert Sidlow accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Robert Sidlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.