Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert K Sigman has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert K Sigman has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert K Sigman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
Our family had the misfortune to choose to see Dr.Sigman for a consult regarding a high risk pregnancy. I brought my mom with us because she's a nurse and has researched and knows about my condition. We thought he would be good because he was at my Hospital and it's very good. He came in with several people, he did't say who they were or anything. He had attitude from the minute he came in. He blew off all of our concerns and said to just tell our regular OB what we want and listen to them. We came to him because we thought he was the expert who understood and would support us with our OB. NOT. He was curt, condescending and unprofessional. His assistant was rude and not knowledgeable. I am so sorry we went because all we did was waste time and effort. I wouldn't recommend him to any woman in a high risk pregnancy. He had no respect for our very real fears for a situation that endangers our baby's life, or for us as worried parents to be.
46 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Robert K Sigman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert K Sigman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.