Dr. Robert Sigman Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sigman?

Posted on November 17th, 2011

He was very thorough but had a problem with his bedside manner. I felt he was competant, just very mechanical. Not touchy freely, but I was really just interested in a brilliant diagnostician so it worked for me

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Our family had the misfortune to choose to see Dr.Sigman for a consult regarding a high risk pregnancy. I brought my mom with us because she's a nurse and has researched and knows about my condition. We thought he would be good because he was at my Hospital and it's very good. He came in with several people, he did't say who they were or anything. He had attitude from the minute he came in. He blew off all of our concerns and said to just tell our regular OB what we want and listen to them. We came to him because we thought he was the expert who understood and would support us with our OB. NOT. He was curt, condescending and unprofessional. His assistant was rude and not knowledgeable. I am so sorry we went because all we did was waste time and effort. I wouldn't recommend him to any woman in a high risk pregnancy. He had no respect for our very real fears for a situation that endangers our baby's life, or for us as worried parents to be.

Posted on September 18th, 2014