Dr. Robert A Sikora Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Sikora Jr?

Dr Sikora and the front desk staff are awesome. However, there are two nurses there that I don't really care for. On numerous occasions I have heard them talking about the patients while the patients are in the waiting room. The office is small so the patients can hear what they are saying about them.

Best Doctor you will ever find. Not only does he take his time with you answering all questions he is also one of the smartest Doctors you will ever meet!

Sami hayssoune mom

The best dr and staff ever his treating my 16 months old son with the best care .if they have one thousand stars I will give to dr sikora , my son pediatric was saying does he has allergy I was straggling with him at the end I decide to look for specialist I choose dr sikora it's was the best thing I did the first visit all the tests and we stay their for 2hours he want to make sure what my son has than he give me slot time explaining and telling what to do with his asthma very professional dr and his staff on fredesburg .Honestly after I start coming to him my son doing much better and approved a lot . Thank you dr Asmae Hayssoune