Dr. Robert Singer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert Singer?

RUDE AND ARROGANT

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Singer. He came in the room to see my husband and was very angry about who read my husband's MRI. He told us that my husband didn't have a complete tear like the radiologist stated. He never looked at my husband's wrist and then when I told him something was wrong he also said that "your Doctor got over excited, there is nothing wrong" . I told him that there was something wrong because he is in too much pain so he then said he would go look at the MRI himself. He came back in and said "there is a tear there" . For real???? He then preceded to show my husband where it was and that he didn't know what he could do for him!! He wanted him to see a hand specialist in his practice. No thanks. So we left the office and I went back to our wonderful PCP and we were referred to PIttsburgh to see a real hand specialist. I would never go back to this practice just because if they employ Dr. Singer then the rest of the providers must also be terrible. He was rude and never once apologized and then he just kept saying he didn't know what to do for him. He was very arrogant and rude. The star rating is inaccurate because I would not give ANY stars for Accurate Diagnosis, Bedside manner, spends time with me or anything else regarding the Doctor but it wouldn't let you through without picking something.

he's a fraud

Posted on July 20th, 2016

This man claims to be an actual hand surgeon?are you insane?!He went thru ORTHOPEDIC training, NOT specialized HAND SURGERY TRAINING! OH, AND GET USED TO ALWAYS SEEING A PA-C, NOT A REAL DOCTOR!!!!! i've met too many people who also have had a bad outcomes from treating with him-my foot was destroyed by that place. stay as far away as possible for your own safety!

Posted on September 11th, 2017