Dr. Robert J Sinnott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Sinnott?

Excellent care from his team '

NO plan of action

Did not have a plan of action for treatments. No blood-work for inside view of the body.

NOT AS IMPRESSED...

Not as impressed as some of the others. Great that others had a better experience than I did. Said one thing at appointment and another on follow ups. Office personnel are on the awful side; little customer care. I felt more like a nuisance than a patient. Also, I always question a doctor who has immediate availability for appointments or procedures.

Dr. SINNOTT PERFORMED my surgery about a year ago. He is professional, proficient, and an excellent clinician. I am a nurse, and he is well respected by the nurses that work with him. He came highly recommended to md by my colleagues.

Very pleased with my experience

i am grateful for the expertise that Dr. Sinnott used in helping me with my colon cancer 4 years ago. I am cancer free. I get yearly colonostomys and am very happy to be alive today.

Survivor of colon cancer

Because of Dr. Sinnott's quick diagnosis and insistence on operating quickly while at Doylestown Hospital, I am a 14 year survivor of colon cancer. Had it not been for Dr. Sinnott's expertise I would not writing this today. If you are doubtful or are embarrassed for any reason, do yourself a favor see Dr. Sinnott for excellent diagnosis and care. Thank you for a second chance at life, Dr. Sinnott.

BUSY MAN

I had cancer surgery performed by Dr. Sinnott. He was personable and through but a bit aloof. I find that most successful surgeons have a bit of a god complex. It is the nature of the beast. I would reccomend him and (if necessary) use him again.