Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert C Siudmak
Dr. Robert C Siudmak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with another office in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Siudmak is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Siudmak has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert C Siudmak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
I came to Dr. Siudmak at 31 weeks expecting twins. I was so fed up with my previous doctor I had to make a change and I hated that it had to come so late. Dr. Siudmak was recommended as very favorable. He gave me the opportunity to make my own decision in wanting to have a vaginal delivery, which he supported as long as the babies were head down. His bedside manner was awesome and he always took the time to review necessary information with myself and husband by welcoming us into his office for any Q&A. All of these characteristics I was lacking from the previous practice. I felt like he was someone I could trust to deliver my babies, and boy did he deliver! After delivering my first child successfully, my little boy was a little more difficult because his embilical cord came first. Siudmak was able to get my son out without having to go to emergency c section! A successfully delivery and God am I blessed to have made the change even though everyone discouraged making the change so late. If you are not comfortable with your first doctor, go with your gut!
Dr. Siudmak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Robert C Siudmak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert C Siudmak in this video.
Dr. Robert C Siudmak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.