Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Slind
Dr. Robert Slind, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, WA, with other offices in Anacortes, WA and Camano Island, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Slind is affiliated with Skagit Valley Hospital and United General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Slind has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert Slind is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Slind is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Skagit Valley Hospital
United General Hospital
43 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Slind in this video.
Dr. Robert Slind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.