Dr. Robert Snyder Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Snyder Jr?

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Been seeing him for 20+ years.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr. Snyder has been my GP since 1995 and has an outstanding practice. He is very patient, spends as much time as needed to answer all of your questions and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Snyder to anyone.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I have been using Dr. Snyder for at least 20 years maybe longer. Caring Doctor, Friendly staff, they care for their patience like they were family. Great family Doctor.

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Our favorite family doc ever! When my husband goes to the hospital he is the first doc usually to come check on him. We've been seeing him for many years and have complete confidence in him. Great bedside manner.

Misdiagnosed (twice) and caused a LOT of pain.

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Went in with pain in my foot's ball joint. My foot was swollen, red and warm. They took an X-Ray barely examined and said that it was a minor case of arthrits and prescribed me Celebrex anti-flamatory. Over the weeked my food got much worst, to the extend of requiring an ER visit. Finally went to a podiatrist, who diagnosed me with a typical case of Gout. The new doctor also stated that Celebrex will make the inflamation much worst and was astounished that nobody was able to detect such a typical case of gout and not even ask for a blood test. This is was my second and last time at this place, don't waste your time and your health going to this place. Last time I had back pain, the doctor didn't even examined me, stayed for 15seconds prescribed my an antiflamtory and left. Someone with access to Google can make better diagnosys them this place, they should to be authorized to "threat" patients.

Excellent, Caring Doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2013

Dr. Snyder is genuine, kind and funny. Wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend him. He always has a joke and sincerely cares about his patients.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

My Dr. For over 20 years. Always takes the time to listen and cares deeply about his patients. Easy to get an appt with.

Great family Doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2008

Dr. Snyder has always taken time to hear my problems. He is compassionate and does not ever seem in a hurry. I highly recommend him

Posted on June 5th, 2017