- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Sokolic MD
Dr. Robert A Sokolic, MD is a doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with another office in Silver Spring, MD. His specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Robert A Sokolic has 2 locations
Dr. Robert A Sokolic has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert A Sokolic has the following 17 expertise
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Dr. Robert A Sokolic Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert A Sokolic
Dr. Sokolic graduated from the The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. He works in Silver Spring, MD and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Sokolic is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital.