Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Soll has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Robert Soll has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Robert Soll has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Soll brilliantly combines his two specialities of Immunology and Neurology, a rare combination today, rarer still in the 80's and 90's. For two decades, Dr. Soll taught me what to I needed do to control and minimize damage from demyelination. He taught me that protecting my nervous system required addressing all sources of allergy, inflammation, and infection. His unsurpassed patience, commitment to educating patients to the critical risks at stake, and continual support, got these jobs done. Now 24 years later, living closer to the West coast, my physician was in awe of his work. She briefly summed up Dr. Soll's contribution, "He saved your nervous system". Thank you, Dr. Soll.
Not only is Dr. Soll the most knowledgeable doctor I've ever met, he is able to think outside of the box and catch critical things that every other doctor has missed. Even better, he is able to then describe what he's found in layman's terms, so I can instantly understand. He's sharp yet kind, full of options, a lovely person.
57 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1956
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions16701 Days Bridge Rd, Orange, VA
Dr. Robert Soll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, VA.