Dr. Robert A Somer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Somer?

Love Dr Somer!

Dr Somer treated both myself and my mom for breast cancer. His bedside manner is excellent. I feel very safe and comfortable with him AND he shrunk my tumor from the size of a lemon to 2 mm! Highly recommend him!

Brilliant doctor and excellent bedside manner. Professional and courteous at all times. Staff all are pleasant and proffesional.

Dr Sommer over seen my Kidney cancer diagnosis and worked together with my Uroloigist/Surgeon to properly treat my case. I have been in his follow up care for the last 2 years with much success. He is always happy to see me on my follow up visits and treats me like a friend . He remembers even small details about my life and interests. I feel very safe in his care. I am cancer free today and trust him to keep me that way..

Dr. Robert A Somer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.