Robert Songy Is this you?

Have you seen Robert Songy?

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

This physician is terrific. BUT, the staff is worse than awful. I would hate to leave a terrific doctor but I just can NOT deal with his staff. I have NEVER encountered anyone so awful before now.

A wonderful doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2014

My wife convinced me that Dr Songy could help me with my medical conditions and it turns out she was right. He properly diagnosed a health condition that was missed by others. My health issues are a lot less complicated now. I am grateful that he is now my internist!

Great Doc - BAD staff

Posted on October 30th, 2013

This physician needs a immediate staff change. The physician is great, the nurse is NOT.

Life Saver

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Dr. Songy saved my life. He is a fantastic physician. He has always been in a "group" practice since I have known him and has shared clerical office staffing with other physicians which has been harmful to his practice. I believe if he were independantly and solely responsible for his staff, his office would be run much more efficently. Physicians fail to realize how important the staff their patients encounter before seeing the physician are the first impression and an important one. There seems to be NO communication between the staff and the physician. This physician needs a competent staff.

Songy failures to inform referrals

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

Songy sent me for a CT scan and a echocardiogram. The organizations to whom he referred me did not have the notification and they had to phone his office to get the information. I later got a call from his office saying I needed to go for a CT scan and when I got there they had to contact his office and got the word not needed. Either Songy or his staff has Alzheimer's or are a disorganized mess. Songy is always very slow in getting word to pharmacy when I need prescription renewal.

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Office extremely unorganized. I have stuck with him for 19 years and still I cannot decide which is the problem, the staff or the head. I think previous reviews were written by relatives.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

My husband and I have seen Dr. Songy for over 15 years. His kindness and compassion make going to the doctor so much more comfortable. He's always willing to listen and help make the best choices for your medical care! His office staff is wonderful. Fanny always has a smile and Wanda the venipucture tech makes the dread of having blood drawn easier! I love seeing all the photos of her family on her wall! Thanks Dr. Songy and staff for always being there for us!

Vice president

Posted on May 10th, 2011

I have never had a bad experience at Dr. Songy's office. He is professional and at the same time engaged and personable! Both my husband and I got to Dr. Songy.

Best doctor in the world!!

Posted on March 12th, 2010

Dr. Songy has treated my dad, my step-mom and me, and has always been extremely kind and caring. He always take all the time I need and answers questions that I have so that I understand. When I have tests run, he always follows up with a phone call or e-mail. I can't say enough good about him. I hope he NEVER retires!!

Posted on August 28th, 2017