Dr. Robert E Sonneborn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Sonneborn?

Terrific

If you can afford concierge care ,he is Fantastic...Caring, engaged,smart,leaves no stone unturned to get to the proper diagnosis....He is what All doctors should be!....Smart, respectful, compassionate but humble....not the least bit arrogant like so many of them.

Excellent Doctor

He is exceptional ,but, of course, not cheap...He is a concierge Dr and that is expensive! If you are privileged and can afford this kind of medical care I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Sonneborn has been treating my husband for over a year....he's kind, caring, bright, truly interested in getting to the root of any medical issue and my husband has had many issues..I've been so impressed with Dr. Sonneborn I'm leaving my GP for him...my GP spends all of about 5 minutes with me and doesn't seem the least interested..I'm sick of that kind of treatment and sick of him!