Dr. Robert Spector Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Ronald Williams

calling this guy a butcher would be an insult to meat cutters everywhere. rather than call in a surgeon to assist who had the chops to deal with my severely fractured femur, he wrestled with it himself for 5 hours leaving my leg 2.5 inches short, my lower leg rotated 30 degrees outward and my hip with about 80% of normal rotation. then allowed my condition to continue throughout a process with insurance and lawyers that delayed a resolution so long that my leg can no longer be restored.

Poor follow up, Office Staff is sorely lacking in professionalism

Dr. Spector seems knowledgeable but his office staff does not follow up with their duties such as scheduling diagnostic tests, returning phone calls, etc. Unhelpful attitude. I'll take my business elsewhere.

he miss- diagnosed the severity of my condition which made my problem worse and required a much longer surgery than may have been necessary if properly diagnosed the 1st time