Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert Speegle
Dr. Robert Speegle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 62 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Speegle is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Harris Methodist H E B. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Speegle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Speegle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Harris Methodist H E B
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Baylor Garland Hospital
Texas Health Dallas
62 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1951
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6350 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX
Dr. Robert Speegle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.