3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert Spierer?

The office manager is rude and has no medical knowledge. Instead of helping the patients and family members when things need to be taken care of she makes excuses. She consistently talks about her personal life with the doctor which I feel is unprofessional and none of my concern. I’m there to see the doctor not for a personal visit. Paperwork takes forever to be done and then is filled out incorrectly. Not to mention the doctor is always on vacation. I wouldn’t recommend going to see this doctor.

Bad office manager

The problem with this practice is that the office manager Karla Hannaford is rude, unprofessional and doesn’t know how to manage a medical office. As an office manager she should be the one to assist you and your family in finding solutions for any issues you may have in a kind and timely manner. Instead she argues with patients and family members to cover her own incompetence and lack of concern for others.

Very good diagnostician. Caring

AWFUL!

I just went to this Dr, waited for over an hour, asked the receptionist how much longer it would be and she replied "about an hour." I asked "how long did you know this? You were going to let me sit here for 2 hours when I clearly left work to come in for my appointment?" I ended up having to leave and asked for my copay to be credited back to me (which they are sure to take as soon as you walk in unlike the actual appointment). The incompetence and lack of consideration for other people is astounding and I will not be going to this Drs office ever again.

Old School

Great Doc, worth the wait, usually late so call ahead to know if he is on time...waist time with his patients that's why he is always late...hard to find someone who loves what he does....

Excellent Old School Docter.

Dr. Spierer spends quality time with you and diagnosis extremly well. He actually cares and knows his patients. Great staff also.

Dr. Robert Spierer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroe Township, NJ.