Dr. Robert Spierer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Spierer?

Very good diagnostician. Caring

AWFUL!

I just went to this Dr, waited for over an hour, asked the receptionist how much longer it would be and she replied "about an hour." I asked "how long did you know this? You were going to let me sit here for 2 hours when I clearly left work to come in for my appointment?" I ended up having to leave and asked for my copay to be credited back to me (which they are sure to take as soon as you walk in unlike the actual appointment). The incompetence and lack of consideration for other people is astounding and I will not be going to this Drs office ever again.

Old School

Great Doc, worth the wait, usually late so call ahead to know if he is on time...waist time with his patients that's why he is always late...hard to find someone who loves what he does....

Excellent Old School Docter.

Dr. Spierer spends quality time with you and diagnosis extremly well. He actually cares and knows his patients. Great staff also.