Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert F Sprung
Dr. Robert F Sprung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, NM. He has 28 years of experience. He speaks English.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain
- Heart Diseases
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Shortness of Breath
- High Blood Pressure
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 11
I really like Dr Sprung. He goes over all my test results with me sitting there. He's not afraid to call himself to get appointments set up, get test results, or schedule tests. He is very open and actually talks to me like a human. He seems genuinely interested in helping me get better, not milking me for more and more money.
28 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Robert F Sprung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFour Corners Heart And Lung Institute, 2700 Farmington Ave Ste 2, Farmington, NM
Dr. Robert F Sprung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, NM.