Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert G Squillante
Dr. Robert G Squillante, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with another office in Stafford, VA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Squillante is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert G Squillante has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert G Squillante has the following 9 expertise
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Dr. Robert G Squillante has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert G Squillante is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
After reading many of the negative comments, I cannot believe any of those people saw the same doctor I did. He was able to diagnose a ruptured disc just from listening to my symptoms. The MRI confirmed it. I feel Dr Squillante was knowledgeable and attentive. I found Sarah to be cold and uncaring for many of my visits. I think his ratings would soar if she was gone.
Had surgery on back. L4 went into operating room being prepped. I was s bit drowsy... suddenly I felt excruciating pain in my left knee I saw stars! An oxygen mask covered !y face but I frantically shook my head asking to stop the procedure I did not want surgery. My leg was throbbing ! I'll never forget the look on the faces of the or team! They looked fearful... someone gave me more meds and I awoke in recovery trying to explain something went wrong before surgery, but my legs had pumps on them and Squillante had ordered they not be removed! Squillante told my family all went well , no complications! I explained what happened.. Squillante said I imagined it! To make a long story short I was thrown out of hospital two days after surgery, against my will and protestations. Refused to test my leg no !ri, no cat scan , no sonagram. My leg was void of sensation and swollen from foot to groin! found at home two days later near death! Fever through the roof and unconscious!
I had a back fusion several years ago. It went well, but recently a fall has left me wondering if I disrupted the screws in my back. I called the office, thinking he or another doctor, could see me and tell me if I've dislocated something. Nothing until next month. They have no waitlist in the event there's a cancellation. No waitlist?? That's not a difficult request. I was told that I needed to call back several times each day, and IF there's a cancellation, I MIGHT be able to get lucky and get in. I get the feeling they don't care about follow up or putting an existing patient first. I can hardly walk and the pain is awful, even when I go to roll over in bed. The front desk lady, suggested that I go see another orthopedic group.
Dr. Squillante and Sarah are amazing. Caring and considerate, they take the time and really listen to their patients. The only downfall of this practice is one or two of the ladies that answer the phone. Not so nice and really snotty at times. Don't let that stop you.. this is an phenomenal practice!
Bedside manner? It's like his office is trained in the opposite, he was quick, didn't listen and ultimately was very wrong in my diagnosis, he said you don't need an mri, well I went to another doctor and had one and guess what, now I am seeing another surgeon. He did perform a previous surgery on me and it went well other than him being quick, dismissive and his office staff being totally rude and unprofessional. I wouldn't let him or his staff treat my pet rock.
Dr. Squillante is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Robert G Squillante accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert G Squillante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.