Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Stamper has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Robert L Stamper has the following 5 expertise
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Showing 2 of 2
Great chair-side manner. He is involved with trials for new treatments and diagnosis tools but is very cautious in his treatments. He makes you well aware of the risks in any procedure. He has been treating my pigmentary glaucoma with eye drops and checkups for 30 years. My condition has remained stable although I have developed a cataract which is his other specialty. We talk over my status on every visit, which keeps me well-informed of my options. Great Doctor.
53 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert L Stamper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.