Robert Stamper Is this you?

Long time patient

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

Great chair-side manner. He is involved with trials for new treatments and diagnosis tools but is very cautious in his treatments. He makes you well aware of the risks in any procedure. He has been treating my pigmentary glaucoma with eye drops and checkups for 30 years. My condition has remained stable although I have developed a cataract which is his other specialty. We talk over my status on every visit, which keeps me well-informed of my options. Great Doctor.

Dr. Stamper is a Glaucoma Wizard!

Posted on December 4th, 2012

My son has been going to Dr. Stamper for 3 years to treat his glaucoma (caused by a Port Wine Stain birthmark). We have had exceptional care and follow-up through different medications and surgeries. I would recommend him highly!

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.