Dr. Robert T Standring Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert T Standring Jr?

Fantastic!! Dr. Robert T. Standing is the BEST! I have had chronic sinus problems for years - they were driving me crazy... At my consultation, I found Dr. Standring to be EMPATHETIC, CONCERNED, INFORMATIVE & POSITIVE. Dr. Standring listened carefully to my description of symptoms and asked many key questions. Dr. Standring described a pathway to address the issues, and scheduled a CAT Scan. Two days later, Dr. Standring called and thoroughly explained the results, and offered treatment choices. We decided together to elect the "in-office" procedure. Serena professionally handled the insurance approvals and set up the procedure date. At the procedure I met Julia and Cornell, who assisted Dr. Standring. Julia and Cornell explained what would be taking place during the procedure and made me feel comfortable and confident. Dr. Standring kept me advised of his progress during the procedure and explained what he was doing. The procedure started on time and was completed in the time frame we discussed. I have already experienced massive improvement in breathing only 5 days post-procedure. My follow-up visit (4 days post-procedure) went great. I wish to express my gratitude to Dr. Standring, Serena, Julia, and Cornell for making my experience the best ever! If you have Ear, Nose, and Throat issues, there is only one place to call....Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants, ENTforYou.com. 248.569.5985 Joe Leach 248.830.6356

Dr. Standring is very professional and courteous. He knows his stuff and was able to diagnosis my problems rather quickly.

Exceptional BBPV Vertigo Treatment

Had an exceptional experience with Dr. Standring and his office. They squeezed me in as a new patient same day and were very concerned. Dr. Standring was thorough, accurate and precise in his treatment. He has a confident yet compassionate bedside manner. Very patient with questions and open to discussion. Highly recommend.

Very caring and compassionate.

Was very nice and did an excellent job repairing my broken nose

Dr. Robert T Standring Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.