Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert G Steele has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert G Steele has the following 17 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Robert G Steele has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert G Steele is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
45 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Robert G Steele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSalisbury Orthopedic Associates, 605 Grove St, Salisbury, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert G Steele in this video.
Dr. Robert G Steele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, NC.