Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Stein
Dr. Robert Stein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oldsmar, FL, with other offices in Safety Harbor, FL and Dunedin, FL . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital and Morton Plant Mease Countryside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Stein has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Infectious Disease
- Tuberculosis (TB)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Stein is very personable and took time to talk to me and explain my situation. His staff was extremely courteous. I would most definately recommend him. My experiences with him have been good. he is very professional yet very much willing to listen to and answer all questions ina way that I can understand.
Dr. Stein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Mease Countryside Hospital
Morton Plant Mease Countryside Hospital
Morton Plant Mease Bardmoor Surgery Center
Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Morton Plant Hospital
BayCare Alliant Hospital
Mease Hospital - Dunedin
34 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Robert Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oldsmar, FL.