Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Steinberger
Dr. Robert Steinberger, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Melville, NY, with other offices in Hicksville, NY and Plainview, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Steinberger is affiliated with New Island Hospital, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Steinberger has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Steinberger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Island Hospital
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore University Hospital
Nassau University Medical Center
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
40 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Robert Steinberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Steinberger in this video.
Dr. Robert Steinberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melville, NY.